SIA “Adaptive Media” is looking for a WordPress / WEB development specialist to join our team.
Who are we:
We are a professional digital marketing company specialized in SEO and PPC. In 5 years, Adaptive Media has carried out over 200 international digital marketing projects. Reaching millions of readers from 33 countries.
Who we aren’t:
We are not a Website development agency. Meaning you will only work on our projects. No unsatisfied clients!
Who are you?
We are looking for you if:
- You have experience working with WordPress, and you can showcase the websites you’ve developed;
- You can manage back-end and front-end tasks on an advanced level;
- You know how to migrate a homepage from one server to another;
- You are familiar with Photoshop and know how to do basic tasks in it;
- You know what to do with hosting and its various panels;
- You have bought and renewed domains in the past;
- You have worked with the development or implementation of API;
- You notice design and functionality flaws in a website and know how to fix them;
- You are eager to learn.
- 3+ years experience working with WordPress and WEB development;
- Extensive knowledge of WordPress structures and its possibilities;
- Ability to independently organize and systemize your workflow;
- Responsible approach to assignments, precision, and innovative thinking;
- SEO and PPC related knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer:
- Salary EUR 1500 to 2500 GROSS;
- Full-time position in Riga (city center) or Valmiera;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Work computer and other resources required for successful completion of given assignments;
- Free coffee and tea every day and free lunch on Fridays;
- Paid holiday on your birthday;
- Room for personal and professional growth within the company.
What to include in the application:
- Cover letter;
- Your portfolio.
The selection process will have three stages.
If you’re interested in this position and would like to work in a fast-growing company, then send your CV, Cover letter (in English) and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (putting “WordPress / WEB Developer” in the email subject line) or fill out the contact form below.
APPLY FOR VACANCY
Please fill out the required fields below to apply for this vacancy.