SIA “Adaptive Media” is looking for an UX/UI designer to join the company to help develop the existing, and start new, international projects.
SIA “Adaptive Media” is a Latvian-based company that specializes in internet marketing. Our core competencies include content marketing, SEO, and PPC; and now we are expanding into private label products. Since our company was established 6 years ago, we have created hundreds of projects in more than 30 different countries that receive millions of visitors each year. Currently, we have 2 office locations — Riga and Valmiera.
Your role in the company
You will craft data-based UI designs for various internet marketing projects that receive thousands of visitors every day from all over the world. Our projects are mostly focused on the e-commerce niche, but you will also have a chance to work with our R&D team in testing new online business ventures in different fields.
We are looking for a professional UX/UI designer with experience working with data-based designs. Your main task will be to help improve conversion rates of our existing internet marketing projects by suggesting, testing, and implanting fresh UI ideas.
All the projects will be covered in-house where your clients will be your Adaptive Media colleagues.
- Design and redesign various website elements (such as tables, graphs, product boxes, landing pages, etc.)
- Adjust design solutions according to the data obtained (A/B testing, heat maps, etc.), iterate with the teams involved
- Conduct user research and competitors’ analysis to be able to make data-driven design decisions
- Create a new web design for SEO WordPress themes that will be used across our various internet marketing projects (homepage design, category page design, blog post design, etc.)
- Consult our project leaders about best UI/UX practices for improving conversion rates of internet marketing projects
- At least 3-year experience creating UX/UI design solutions for web
- Understanding of UX/UI concepts and active following up on the newest industry trends
- Experience in creating responsive designs
- Experience in conducting competitor research
- Ability to work in a flexible working schedule within 1-2 weeks response period
- High problem-solving skills and analytical mindset
- Understanding of the basic HTML/CSS principles (no need to code yourself but it’d be beneficial if you could read the code)
- Experience working in the internet marketing field (knowledge of SEO, Google Ads)
- Experience creating valid usability tests and collecting quantitative/ qualitative data to determine user satisfaction as well as necessary usability and accessibility improvements
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedule and workplace
- A project-based job with 30 EUR/gross hourly rate or rate for piecework (agreed upon each project separately)
- Ability to use any software and test platforms you find best for achieving the goals
- Opportunity to implement your own UX/UI experience into valuable projects
- You’ll be working with our inhouse team (no outside clients)
What to include in the application:
If this opportunity sounds like something you’re interested in and suit our requirements, do apply! When applying for this job position, please add below or send to firstname.lastname@example.org (putting “UX/UI designer” in the email subject line) the following information:
- Your CV/ LinkedIn profile information
- Portfolio with your best UX/UI design works. Also, please explain in 1-2 paragraph how you came up with this design, what data did you use, why did you stick to this particular solution.
- 2-3 paragraphs about how you approach data-based design, and what data would you collect to make data-based design decisions?
APPLY FOR VACANCY
Please fill out the required fields below to apply for this vacancy.