Adaptive media consists of 13 online marketing specialists that work only on our in-house projects. We have more than 5 years of experience in building and growing SEO projects in various niches, and SEO is our primary source of income. Our affiliate projects are seen by tens of thousands of people every day from 30 different countries.
Why we need you?
Adaptive Media has hundreds of in-house projects in various stages of development that requires SEO attention. We are looking for someone that would be able to find and execute multiple different SEO strategies for projects in countries across the World.
Who are you?
You are an up and coming SEO specialist that is eager to develop your knowledge further. You need to be passionate about all things SEO. Ready to dive deep into problems, even if it means spending a couple of weeks researching our competitors’ backlinks. Or digging through all the on-site ranking factors. You don’t need to have all the answers to our SEO problems. But you need to have the dedication and patience to learn, and find solutions to problems that we will entrust you with solving.
- Auditing on-site and off-site ranking factors for our websites and comparing them with our competitors to find SEO improvement opportunities;
- Managing existing backlink strategies;
- Finding and implementing new backlink strategies;
- Performing keyword and niche research to find profitable opportunities;
- Working closely with content, design, and tech experts.
- Genuine interest in SEO and its techniques;
- At least 1.5 years of experience in SEO;
- Proven record of successful SEO campaign management;
- Experience with white-hat link building techniques;
- Abe to prioritize SEO tasks to achieve faster and better ranking improvements;
- Can work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent command over Latvian and English languages.
These skills will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with Black-hat link building techniques;
- Experience working on Affiliate projects and e-commerce projects;
- Having your own projects that you are working on in your free time.
What we offer:
- Salary EUR 1400-2100 GROSS;
- SEO Playground with hundreds of money sites in various development stages;
- Projects in various niches in 30 countries;
- An extensive database containing hundreds of link building prospects;
- No clients – work only on our own projects;
- Room for professional growth;
- Office in the center of Riga or Valmiera;
- Free lunch on Fridays;
- Day-off on your birthday;
- Free coffee every day.
What to include in the application:
- Cover letter;
- Your portfolio of past SEO success (in the portfolio, please include ranking data as well as explain your strategies implemented to rank these websites).
If you’re interested in this position and would like to work in a fast-growing company, then send your CV, Cover letter (in English) and your portfolio of past SEO success to email@example.com (putting “SEO Specialist” in the email subject line) or fill out the contact form below.
APPLY FOR VACANCY
Please fill out the required fields below to apply for this vacancy.