Adaptive media consists of 28 online marketing specialists that work only on our in-house projects. We have more than 6+ years of experience in building and growing SEO projects in various niches, and SEO is our primary source of income. Our affiliate projects are seen by tens of thousands of people every day from 30 different countries.
Why we need you?
Adaptive Media has hundreds of in-house projects in various stages of development that requires SEO attention. We are looking for someone that would be able to find and execute multiple different SEO strategies for projects in countries across the World.
Who are you?
You are a problem solver and decision-maker. Able to effectively communicate and delegate tasks to your team members and other colleagues involved in the execution of a global SEO strategy that will work on both – on and off-site tactics. At the same time – you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get to work, either. Backed by website auditing, competitor research, and reverse engineering of various ranking factors, you will tackle the algorithm and develop the projects under your supervision.
You have extensive knowledge of the industry. When presented with a problem, you can distinguish whether it is related to link building, content improvement, pertaining to site authority issues or anything else, and take the necessary steps to solve it.
You understand that SEO is a set of continuous activities that involve a lot of constant attention to details while keeping in mind the big picture. You are meticulous and patient, able to spend weeks, if necessary, researching competitors’ backlink strategies. SEO for you is not only the source of income. It is something that you are passionate about, continually reviewing your skills and keeping up to date with ever-changing technological developments and trends.
You will bear full responsibility for implementing global SEO strategies, ensuring the long-term success of the projects you manage.
That will include:
- Hiring and Managing Your team;
- Managing and allocating SEO budget;
- Auditing projects for future improvements;
- Creating a comprehensive SEO strategy of the projects;
- Developing and implementing new backlink strategies;
- Finding and fixing all on-site and off-site issues;
- Assisting content producers with SEO as needed;
- Recovering websites from algorithmic and manual penalties;
- Anticipating algorithm changes and futureproofing projects against penalties;
- Training Junior SEO specialists.
- 3+ years of professional experience in SEO with proven track record of ranking success;
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods as well as insight over future trends and tendencies;
- Experience working on international SEO projects;
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain comprehensive SEO strategy plan;
- Experience with white-hat link building techniques;
- Ability to prioritize SEO activities by importance for the fastest ranking improvements;
- Excell at working on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Experience as a team leader;
- Familiarity with SEO software solutions (Majestic, Ahrefs, MOZ, SEMrush).
These skills will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with Black-hat link building techniques;
- Having developed your own unconventional, unique link building techniques;
- Experience working with affiliate marketing and e-commerce projects;
- Having your own projects that you are working on in your free time;
- Taking active participation within the SEO community (forums, blogs, live events, etc.);
- Experience in SEO on other search engines except Google (Bing, Yandex, Baidu).
What we offer:
- Salary EUR 2000-3600E GROSS;
- SEO Playground with hundreds of money sites in various development stages;
- An extensive database containing hundreds of link building prospects;
- Performance-based bonuses of up to 30% calculated from the profit of the projects under your supervision;
- Office in the Center of Riga or Valmiera;
- A choice to work with the tools you prefer, let it be MacOS, Windows or Linux;
- Free lunch on Fridays;
- Day-off on your birthday;
- Free coffee every day.
What to include in the application:
- Cover letter;
- Your portfolio of past SEO success (in the portfolio, please include ranking data as well as explain your strategies implemented to rank these websites).
If you’re interested in this position and would like to work in a fast-growing company, then send your CV, Cover letter (in English) and your portfolio of past SEO success to firstname.lastname@example.org (putting “Senior SEO Specialist” in the email subject line) or fill out the contact form below.
APPLY FOR VACANCY
Please fill out the required fields below to apply for this vacancy.