SIA “Adaptive Media” is looking for a Marketing assistant to join the company’s US projects team to help develop existing, and start new, international projects.
We are a company that, in 5 years, has carried out over 200 international digital marketing projects reaching millions of readers from 33 countries.
- Research, gathering and analysis of leads and prospects for outreach purposes;
- Communication with new and existing partners;
- Planning, editing and posting content for our US projects;
- Planning and organizing content for outreach purposes;
- Managing social media for various US projects;
- Assisting with day-to-day tasks and assignments.
- Excellent English language skills (written and verbal);
- Ability to efficiently plan your workday and daily tasks as well as follow deadlines;
- Ability to precisely execute assigned tasks;
- Good Microsoft Office skills;
- Genuine interest in digital marketing, social media marketing and SEO.
Skills that will be considered as an advantage:
- Knowledge in marketing or advertising;
- Experience in social media management;
- A degree in marketing;
- Basic knowledge of SEO and PPC;
- Experience working with WordPress.
What we offer:
- Full time job in the center of Riga or Valmiera;
- Gross salary from 700 to 1000 EUR (before taxes);
- Flexible work schedule;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Work computer and other resources required for productive work;
- Free coffee and tea every day and free lunch on Fridays;
- Paid holiday on your birthday;
- Room for personal and professional growth within the company;
- A chance to learn all about SEO and affiliate marketing.
What to include in the application:
- Cover letter.
The selection process will have three stages.
Application deadline: 11.02.2020.
If you’re interested in this position and would like to work in a fast-growing company, then send your CV and Cover letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org (putting “Marketing Assistant for US Projects” in the email subject line) or fill out the contact form below.
APPLY FOR VACANCY
Please fill out the required fields below to apply for this vacancy.