“SIA Adaptive Media” is a Latvia-based company that specializes in internet marketing. Our core competencies include content marketing, SEO, and PPC, and now, we are also expanding into private label products. Our company was established 6 years ago; since then, we have created hundreds of projects receiving millions of visitors each month in more than 30 countries. Currently, we have 2 office locations — Riga and Valmiera.
About the role
We are searching for an experienced project lead with proven management skills. You will scale the existing paid marketing projects by leading our in-house team of 8 people and execute strategic initiatives coming from the CEO. You will also be in charge of dozens of in-house white-hat affiliate projects mostly focused on e-commerce niches and lead all business functions related to creating, maintaining, and scaling those projects.
- Being in charge of all ADS projects as well as ADS business functions
- Leading ADS team (8 people), including hiring new team members
- Executing new ADS project initiatives coming from the CEO
- Managing and deploying ADS division budget to maximize profit
- Leading the expansion initiatives for new niches, countries, ADS types
- Architecting systems to improve existing business functions
- Leading the redesign of core ADS Tech systems (tracking, WordPress, automation)
- Managing risks and future-proofing ADS projects
- Proven people management skills leading an in-house team (preferably ADS team)
- 3+ years of experience in project management of large-scale projects
- General understanding of PPC and Affiliate marketing
- Bachelor degree in the fields of Business administration/ Management/Marketing or similar
- Willingness and interest to significantly deepen your knowledge in PPC and Affiliate marketing
- System-oriented thinking (always looking for new ways to automate tasks)
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Marketing project management experience
- In-depth knowledge and work experience with PPC and Affiliate marketing
- Having your own marketing-based side projects
Salary and Benefits
- Tools and resources to implement best-paid marketing strategies with a skilled team
- Flexible work schedule and an office in Riga or Valmiera as well as an option to work from home
- Full-time work with a salary of 3500 – 4700 EUR/gross
- Opportunity to earn bonuses based on performance
- Free lunch on Fridays, beverages at the office
- Day off on your birthday
- Possibility to learn from an experienced management team and expand your knowledge on large-scale projects in PPC and Affiliate marketing
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet our requirements, apply now! When applying for this job position, please add below or send to email@example.com (putting “Head of ADS” in the email subject line) the following information:
- Your CV / LinkedIn profile information
- Cover letter including answers to these questions (1-2 paragraphs each):
- What is your job experience or knowledge of PPC and Affiliate marketing?
- In your experience, what are the key factors for successful team management?
APPLY FOR VACANCY
Please fill out the required fields below to apply for this vacancy.