SIA “Adaptive Media” is looking for an Graphic designer to join the company to help develop the existing, and start new, international projects.
SIA “Adaptive Media” is a Latvian-based company that specializes in internet marketing. Our core competencies include content marketing, SEO, and PPC; and now we are expanding into private label products. Since our company was established 6 years ago, we have created hundreds of projects in more than 30 different countries that receive millions of visitors each year. Currently, we have 2 office locations — Riga and Valmiera.
Your role in the company
We’re searching for a long-term collaboration graphic designer. You will create advertising materials for various internet marketing projects that receive thousands of visitors every day from all over the world. Our projects are mostly focused on the e-commerce niche, but you will also have a chance to work with our R&D team in testing new online business ventures in different fields. In addition, you will create advertising materials and edit product photos of physical products for our private label brands.
All the projects will be covered in-house where your clients will be your Adaptive Media colleagues.
- Create logos that will be used in homepages and visual materials
- Create banners and display advertisements that will be used in our internet marketing websites
- Edit photos and create product overlays
- Create brand-book and other visual branding materials (long-term plan)
- Analyze advertising materials from competitors’ websites (provided by our project leads), and suggest ideas that we can implement in our own tests
- Test and amend your designs after receiving feedback; ensure all final graphics and layouts are errorless
- At least 3 years proven work experience creating graphic design materials (banners, logos, and other visual materials for the web usage)
- Experience editing and improving product photos
- Ability to work in a flexible working schedule within 1-2 weeks response period (the workload will vary depending on the business needs)
- Great communication skills and ability to work on different projects simultaneously
- Interest and ability to make data-driven design decisions
- Experience with creating animated banners
- Experience with brand building/ brand-book creation
- Experience working in the internet marketing field (knowledge of SEO, Google Ads)
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedule and workplace
- A project-based job with 20 EUR/gross hourly rate or rate for piecework (agreed upon each project separately)
- Ability to use any software you find best for achieving the goals
- You’ll be working with our in-house teams (no outside clients)
- You will have a chance to gain knowledge in various internet marketing business niches
What to include in the application:
If this opportunity sounds like something you’re interested in and suit our requirements, do apply! When applying for this job position, please add below or send to email@example.com (putting “Graphic Designer” in the email subject line) the following information:
- Your CV/ LinkedIn profile information
- Portfolio with your previous design works (logos, banners, landing page designs, etc.)
- 2-3 paragraphs about what is your process of creating highly effective advertising materials for the web?
APPLY FOR VACANCY
Please fill out the required fields below to apply for this vacancy.