What are we looking for?
Our ideal applicant is somebody with experience in journalism or other field related to planning and creating written content, who’s keen on doing in-depth research on various different topics and who has a good grasp on what quality content looks like.
- Content team leading:
- Leading an international team of freelancers who write and translate website content on varied topics and in multiple languages;
- Finding new writers and translators as well as assessing the skills of new and existing content creators;
- Creating your own organizational systems for working with multiple freelancers at the same time.
- Content planning and quality control:
- Performing an in-depth research about various topics in consumer goods-related fields and creating article templates for freelance writers;
- Checking the quality of the written content and asking for corrections if they are needed;
- Checking the quality of the translated texts in various languages and verifying that the translations match the original content;
- Creating your own individual systems for planning content and making sure that it’s qualitative;
- Working together with our SEO and marketing experts when planning content.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken);
- Experience working in journalism or other fields related to content planning and creation;
- Insight into what constitutes as quality content;
- Excellent organizational and management skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize your workflow and stick to deadlines;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Ability to work with multi-language content on diverse topics that is created for various audiences;
- Ability to manage a large team of freelancers;
- Degree in journalism, communication science, literature or similar field.
Skills that will be considered as an advantage:
- Basic SEO knowledge;
- Team management experience;
- Experience in working with freelancers;
- Additional language skills (besides English);
- Development of your own blog or website.
What we offer:
- An office in the center of Riga or Valmiera;
- Gross salary of 1000 to 1200 euros;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work from home;
- Work computer and other resources;
- Free coffee and tea every day and free lunch on Fridays;
- Paid holiday on your birthday;
- Advancement opportunities within the company.
If you’re interested in this position and would like to work in a fast-growing company, then send your CV and Cover Letter (in English) to email@example.com (putting “Content manager” in the email subject line) or fill out the contact form below.
The applicant selection process will happen in three stages.